Thursday, September 22, 2005

My Cajun Vacation

I am taking an all expense paid vacation to Baton Rouge, Louisiana. I did not guess how many jelly beans were in the jar, I did not put my business card in the box, and I sure as heck don't have a Sugar Mama, so how did I do it? I signed on with the American Red Cross to do disaster relief in the wake of Hurricane Katrina, and now Hurricane Rita. I ship out on Monday from San Francisco Airport. This blog will initially be the narrative of my vacation in the bayou country. It will include my thought process, discernment (where any was applied), spiritual exercise, and almost certainly my own brand of pseudo-social scientific analysis. It'll be fun. Really. Like a Cajun Vacation ought to be.

1 Comments:

Blogger Robin M. said...

How come you didn't tell me you started this???

I had to hear it from Jennifer. Glad she doesn't have anything better to do than email me about your blog.

Anyway, congratulations. I'm looking forward to reading more.

1:51 PM, October 09, 2005  

Post a Comment

<< Home